Iv done a 2 month stint without my pc. which is fine, its my own fault for selling my old one.
Now though, I am in that limbo where I spent the money on new parts, but still dont have them, and I just find myself shaking with excitement. 4770k here I come.
Has special power stations it turns on at 7pm every day to accommodate the end of a tv show.
what do British people do at the end of their tv show that requires so much power that they have special power plants?
They switch on their kettles….. The British have tea kettle power plants.
…… I need to move to England.
y so many
I already did that song, oh well I soppose. sounds better now.
I made more music! I have so many new ukuleles to play with, and a fucking shaker! also my bass makes an appearance here, give it a listen! that shaker is sexy as hell tho.
If I had a million dollars I’d buy you a….
Super gaming pc. And maybe a house
dee-the-me asked: Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself. Once you've done that you must send this to 10 of your favorite followers!
what is this…. myspace?
1. I play the ukulele and I don’t care how bad you think I sound.
2. I’m an avid scuba diver, I have more certificates for diving then I do for living.
3. I’m stupidly competitive, no matter what we are doing, I want to win.
4. I have approximate knowledge of many things, and it gets me into tough situations.
5. I owe all my happiness to one person, and she sent me this ask stuffs.
Pi is infinite and irrational. At some point everything in the universe is numerically represented. Including a banana holding me holding a banana.
Happy Pi day.